In line with achieving the chambers mandate, the following strategic objectives have been adopted.
- To advocate and lobby for favourable policy and legislative environment conducive to the audio-visual and literary industry development, through strategic partnerships.
- To increase international music and film co-production in Africa.
- To promote proper preservation of film materials in Africa.
- To conduct action and evidence-based research on the audiovisual and literary industry in Africa.
- To provide relevant, current and timely information on the film industry to spur growth and enhance strategic decision-making.
- To strengthen institutional capacity for effective content & service delivery.
- To facilitate the provision of funding and development for audio-visual and literary production in Africa.
- To create a significant economic impact by marketing Africa globally.